Make your own labeled medicine and first aid boxes using the Silhouette
I’ve had a great response to my cabinet organization. I’m really happy with how it turned out and I’m glad it’s been inspirational for others.
I uploaded the Silhouette Studio file to my Box.com account (click here to go directly to the file) in case anyone else wanted to make these labeled containers with their Silhouette.
Again, I found the containers at Dollar Tree for $1 each. They had blue, yellow, green and red at the locations around me and you can add any color of vinyl to make them really fun.
Keep sending your organizing stories and pictures
I’ve heard some fabulous organization stories and received some great pictures from readers. I’ll be putting together a reader showcase soon. Please continue to send me your stories and pictures, I’m really enjoying hearing and seeing how you’re making all of your spaces more organized.
About MeHey! I'm Beth. Welcome to Whole New Leaf! Thanks for visiting! My goal this year is to live a happier, more organized and healthier life. Please check out my blog to follow my journey and projects.
- How to be Productive with a Toddler Around (Chores) July 30, 2013
- Where Have I Been? What Have I Been Doing? (Catching Up) July 23, 2013
- Chicken & Veggie Bake (Whole Foods) June 14, 2013
- Using My Silhouette In The Shower (Bathroom Organization) June 10, 2013
- Couch to 5k – My First 5k and Printable June 7, 2013